+86 0757 8180 6363
With the popularization of quick-frozen food packaging, the performance of food packaging machine is also put forward higher requirements. The packaging of quick-frozen food is constantly changing, and the packaging machine of quick-frozen food is required to have more functions.
The basic requirements of quick-frozen food packaging are from production, transportation to sales, maintaining the quality characteristics of the products, preventing bacterial contamination, and convenient to eat. At present, there are two types of quick-frozen food packaging: soft type and hard type. The soft type is based on plastic film. Hard packaging, such as slightly thicker paper packaging boxes, composite aluminum foil stamping containers, etc., the former accounts for a large proportion. Therefore, the food industry has high technical requirements for food packaging machines and is multifunctional. Nowadays, the packaging machinery and equipment that have been put into the market for quick-frozen food packaging mainly include: vacuum packaging machine, plastic sealing machine, heat shrinkable machine.
Samfull frozen product vertical packing machine
In the actual production, the packaging of quick-frozen food is prone to the following problems:
1. The impact resistance of the bag is poor, and it is easy to be damaged by external forces in the process of transportation, loading and unloading and shelf placement. It is easy to break and open the bag, which not only affects the appearance of the packaging products, but also can not play the role of the packaging itself.
2. The smoothness of the packaging bag itself is not good, the performance of the production process is poor opening, production efficiency is low, at the same time, the use rate of the packaging bag will be reduced, and the cost will be wasted.
3. The insufficient heat sealing strength and high heat sealing temperature of the packaging bag cause the damage of the heat seal layer, which results in the decrease of the protective performance of the packaging bag, and the shelf life of the contents is greatly shortened, so that the contents can not reach the corresponding shelf life.
4. The peeling strength between layers is small, the breaking force is not enough, and the mechanical properties of the packaging bag are poor, which results in the layering of the packaging bag, the packaging bag can not achieve the load-bearing function, and can not play an effective protective role on the contents.
5. The cold resistance of quick-frozen food can not meet the requirements. In the case of low temperature, the original performance of the material can not be maintained. The packaging material is brittle, which makes the mechanical strength of the packaging material decrease, resulting in the rupture and cracking of the packaging bag, and can not meet the protection function of the content.
6. The function of easy tear of packaging bag can not be effectively exerted. The tear strength is too large, which makes the bag hard to open, and the tear strength is too small, which will reduce the mechanical properties of the packaging bag. Therefore, we should not only meet the humanized design of the easy tearing of the packaging bag, but also complete the protection function of the product.
7. Puncture performance of packaging bags: frozen food is generally hard after freezing, especially fish and meat products, which contain bones and hard objects. During transportation and stacking, the extrusion of products will easily make the packaging bag wear out and damage the sealing property of the packaging bag. Therefore, the puncture property of quick-frozen food is very high.
Samfull frozen product pre-made bag Doypack packing machine
At present, quick-frozen food packaging as an important means to ensure the safety and health of frozen food has been more widely valued
1. The characteristics of frozen food and the required protection conditions.
The sensitive factors affecting the main components of frozen food, especially fat, protein, vitamin and other nutrients, including light, oxygen, temperature, microorganism, physical and mechanical factors, were studied.
Only by mastering the biological, chemical and physical characteristics and sensitive factors of packaged quick-frozen food, and determining the required protection conditions, can we determine what kind of packaging materials and packaging technology are selected for packaging operation, so as to achieve its protection function and appropriately extend its storage period.
2. Packaging performance, application scope and conditions of packaging materials. There are many kinds of packaging materials with different properties. Therefore, only by understanding the packaging properties of various packaging materials and containers can we select the packaging materials that can not only protect the flavor and quality of quick-frozen food, but also reflect its commodity value, and make the comprehensive packaging cost reasonable.
3. Market positioning and circulation conditions of commodities. The market positioning, transportation mode, climate and geographical conditions of circulation area are the factors that must be considered in the packaging design of quick-frozen food. The packaging and decoration requirements of domestic products are different from those for export to different countries, and the protection requirements of different transportation modes are also different. For the packaging of quick-frozen food, the change of climate conditions in commodity circulation area is very important, because the temperature has a great influence on the chemical changes of internal components of quick-frozen food, the barrier of microorganisms and their packaging materials.
4. The influence of packaging structure and packaging materials on quick-frozen food. Objective to understand the migration of additives and other components in packaging materials into quick-frozen food, and the influence of penetration and adsorption of some components in quick-frozen food into packaging containers on the quality of quick-frozen food in the circulation process.
3. Reasonable packaging structure design and decoration design. The packaging design should be reasonable in terms of packaging form, packaging structure, packaging structure and packaging cost, and the packaging design should be reasonable according to the requirements of the times.
4. Carry out packaging test. Qualified goods must have qualified packaging, commodity testing in addition to the product itself, packaging must also be tested, qualified before entering the field of circulation. There are a lot of packaging inspection items, but not every package should be tested comprehensively. What kind of test should be carried out for the specific packaging should be determined by the characteristics and sensitive factors of the inner quick-frozen food, the types of packaging materials and the requirements of national standards and regulations. Quick frozen food packaging bags can be tested as follows: the test of the strength and strength of the packaging bag; the heat sealing strength test of the packaging bag; the opening performance test of the packaging bag; the impact performance test of the packaging bag; the sealing test of the packaging bag; the tear property test of the packaging bag; the heat resistance and oil resistance test.
5. Packaging standards and regulations. Packaging operation should strictly comply with national standards and regulations, export products should also comply with the relevant standards and regulations of the importing country. Only in this way can the supply of raw materials, packaging operation, commodity circulation and international trade be carried out smoothly. With the development of market economy and international trade, the standardization and standardization of packaging is becoming more and more important. Only in this way can our products go further.